On November 7, Ohio goes to the polls to consider Issue 1, which would establish a state constitutional right to “make and carry out one’s own reproductive decisions, including but not limited to” decisions about abortion, contraception, and sterilization. A NO vote on Issue 1 will stop the radical left from successfully engaging in an all-out blitz to pass an initiative that would invalidate Ohio’s pro-life laws overturn statutes regarding parental notification and consent.
Ohioans must stand up against the abortion industry bankrolling radical changes to Ohio state law and creating a false consensus through manipulation and disinformation. Their priorities may fit New York or California, but they have no place in Ohio.
Vote NO on Issue 1.
Early voting has already begun:
- Registered voters may cast an early in-person ballot at their county board of elections. Early voting locations are open from:
- November 1-3: 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM
- November 4: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- November 5: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- To find your early voting location please click on the link: https://www.ohiosos.gov/elections/voters/toolkit/early-voting/.
- If you are in line by the time the polls close on that day you will be allowed to vote, so stay in line.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 7:
- All regular polling locations are open from 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- To find your polling location please click on the link https://www.ohiosos.gov/elections/voters/toolkit/polling-location/.
- If you are in line by 7:30 PM you will be allowed to vote, so stay in line.